The National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN) is committed to raising the standard of care and improving access to services for traumatized children and their families. The key to the success of NCTSN is collaboration among its nationwide network of Centers, Affiliates, and family, youth, and community partners, working together to advance the understanding and treatment of child traumatic stress.
The theme for the 2014 NCTSN All-Network Conference (ANC) is “Progress Through Partnerships: Addressing Child Trauma Across the Nation.” In keeping with this theme, the objectives of the meeting are:
- To highlight Network successes related to implementation, sustainability, and extending our reach.
- To offer concrete strategies for forming new partnerships and maintaining existing partnerships across systems and over time.
- To spotlight efforts that cut across multiple service systems to create an integrated continuum of care.
- To foster ongoing collaboration between all Network members, including Category II and Category III Centers and NCTSN Affiliates.
- To highlight the participation of consumers, family members, and youth, and illustrate the value of family and youth partnerships.
- To share data and outcomes, as well as plans to measure progress and new measurement tools.
- To address issues of culture and diversity, as well as a developmental perspective.
All conference attendees should plan to arrive at the Fairview Marriott Hotel in time for the conference start at 8:30 a.m. on the morning of Tuesday, March 4, 2014. Attendees who wish to participate in Pre-Meeting Institutes or other scheduled meetings on Monday, March 3, 2014 should plan accordingly.
The All-Network Conference will officially begin at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 and will conclude at 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, March 6, 2014.